*** WE NOW HAVE STARTED EMBROIDERING!!! ***
There are many new and exciting changes from previous sales we have been involved with, of particular interest to participants are the following points:
1. We are still very excited about our location for our 2018 Spring & Summer sale held in March. The Center For Rural Development! We have again secured the large North Wing with over 12,000 sqft available to us. With this we have the loading/unloading bays in the back. We hope the large space and climate controlled building will benefit all of our sales, as in the past!
2. We will be picking up on Monday March 26th from 10am-6pm. For those participants who choose to use barcoding your checks will be available starting on Monday at 10am.
3. We will be screening items very closely as to maintain the quality of the sale. Please don't be offended if we ask you to take back some of your items. It is often easy to miss a spot or a tear when you are getting your items ready at home. We want to be known for having the best quality merchandise. Many of our participants are also our biggest shoppers and we want you to have the confidence that you are buying the best at Kiddy Kats.
4. We are excited to be the first clothing event in our area to implement a state-of-the-art computer entry/barcoding system. This system has many benefits for the participants, including on line tracking and receiving your earnings up to two weeks earlier!
5. If not donating unsold items, you will be required to leave a storage container labeled with your participant number to organize the pick-up of your items. This container must be left at your check in appointment. We will use this container to ensure the complete return of your unsold items neatly organized for your convenience.